Spanish in Malaga
Founded in 1971, our partner school in Malaga has gained an enviable international reputation and is now widely recognised as being one of the best language schools in Spain.
You will find not only an excellent teaching programme, but also learning and leisure facilities which are among the best to be found in a language school anywhere in the world.
Situated in a residential suburb 10 minutes' walk from Mediterranean beaches and a 15-minute bus ride from the centre of Malaga, the school's mini-campus has a magnificent location with views of the sea and mountains.
There are many study options available at our partner school in Malaga, and clients have the opportunity to combine their Spanish studies with certain extra activities that turn their language course into an educational holiday.
The full range of courses available includes the following:
* General Intensive Course
* General Super Intensive Course
* DELE Exam Course
* University Access Course
* Spanish and Hispanic Studies
* Spanish for Business
* One-to-one Course
* Closed Group Course
* Spanish for International Trade and Commerce
* Spanish for Tourism
* Young Adults' Summer Course
* Master Class (for Seniors)
* Spanish and Cookery
* Spanish and Dance
* Spanish and Internships
We have chosen to only feature the most popular course on our website, but if you would like more information about any of the other courses in the list above, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
The Intensive Course
The intensive course is our standard 4 lesson per day programme of general Spanish. It is offered at all levels from total beginner to advanced and covers all aspects of the Spanish language. (Students wanting a slightly more intensive version with an emphasis on oral skills can choose to take the oral communications skill option and study for 24 or 26 lessons per week.
The teaching programme has been carefully designed to provide an intensive, progressive course, with a good balance between the various skills and continual practice of the new points introduced each day. Each day's classwork is further reinforced by an average of 1-2 hours of integrated homework.
The course is offered in progressive 2-week units and longer stay students will normally complete the entire programme in 20-24 weeks. Students who wish to enrol for longer than this should consider the Hispanic Studies programme. In advanced classes, there are also introductory lessons on Spanish culture, history, geography, etc.
Duration - 2-40 weeks.
(2-8 weeks maximum for 24 and 26 lesson options).
Maximum number of students in class is 10 students (maximum of 6 students in the oral skills option).
Average number in class is 7-8 students.
Minimum age - 16 years.
Average age range - 20 - 50 years.
Class times - 08.30 - 12.30 or 16.00 - 20.00 hrs (subject to variation).
Examinations - every 2 weeks during class hours.
Start dates - multiple start dates throughout the year: please ask.
20 lessons per week
2 weeks = 328 Euros.
4 weeks = 595 Euros.
6 weeks = 877 Euros.
Extra week = 125 Euros.
12 weeks = 1627 Euros.
13 weeks = 1727 Euros.
14 weeks = 1827 Euros.
Extra week = 100 Euros.
24 lessons per week
2 weeks = 374 Euros.
4 weeks = 687 Euros.
6 weeks = 1012 Euros.
Extra week = 148 Euros.
26 lessons per week
2 weeks = 395 Euros.
4 weeks = 730 Euros.
6 weeks = 1075 Euros.
Extra week = 159 Euros.
Odd numbers of weeks are bookable on request.
The extra week price is only valid as an extension.
There are various accommodation options available, including:
* On-site school residence. This is one of the main distinguishing features of the school and is of prime importance in creating the very friendly atmosphere for which the school is famous. Room types include: Standard Single, Twin Room and Executive Room. There is a 24-hour reception, on-site bar, restaurant, pool, cinema, dance studio.
* Host families. These are most suited to the serious student who is prepared to be flexible and wants to live a truly Spanish lifestyle during his or her stay in Malaga. You will eat Spanish food (at the times when Spaniards normally eat!), meet Spanish people and have an excellent opportunity to practise your newly-acquired Spanish skills in real-life situations.
* Student apartments. This is the most economical option. You share an apartment with up to 5 other students. You can choose to have a single or twin room and share a kitchen and other facilities with the other students.
Please contact us if you would like further information on the school, or if you would like us to confirm the cost of your chosen course.
| | | | | | | | | | | | | |